Wind Energy Solutions BV (WES) is the manufacturer of the WES50, WES80, WES100 and WES250 midsize wind turbines.
WES turbines are accessible and affordable, and are distributed around the world through a global network of trained and certified partners.
WES turbines are ideally suitable for distributed wind power applications. WES wind turbines provide users with reduced energy costs and carbon emissions. They also enable users to take advantage of income opportunities related to power generation.
The WES100 is a two bladed, high performance, reliable 100 kW midsize wind turbine with a rotor diameter of 18 meters. This wind turbine is especially designed for areas with a higher wind speed.
The mechanical part of the WES100 is based on the original, proven design from 1983. For the electrical parts providing power conversion and control, the latest technology is used.
The WES100 is also available as Hybrid Wind/diesel system.
WES100 turbines are manufactured and exported by WES in the Netherlands, and are sold, installed and maintained all over the world by a global network of certified and trained dealers.
WES100 main characteristics
- High performance (With 6.5 m/s wind outputs 204.500 kWh/year).
- Ideal turbine for average wind speeds up to 8.5 m/sec.
- Low cut-in wind speed of <3 m/sec.
Feed in Tariff
Feed-in-tariff gives you 3-way financial benefits:
- You are paid for every KWh of electricity that you produce and use.
- You are also paid for the amount of electricity you feed back into the national grid.
- You save on your energy bills.